The Horn Guys is open weekly for shipping and order pickup. December Marcus Bonna cases have arrived.
Willson 2900 Euphonium with Tuning Trigger
Willson Model 2900
The 2900 is the most popular of all Willson euphoniums. The slightly smaller bell diameter compared to the 2950 allows some extra ease of travel and case choices, and lets more of the high frequencies of your tone ring out into the room, adding clarity and crispness of tone. This is the soloist horn.
This 2900 has a large shank bass trombone style receiver and a main slide tuning trigger. Finish is silver plate and the case and mouthpiece are included.
- Made in Switzerland
- Pitch: Bb
- Valves: 4 valves, auto-compensating
- Bore: 15.0 / 16.8mm (0.590" / 0.661")
- Bell: Seamless yellow brass 3150, 290mm / 11.41"
- Weight: 4.5kg / 9.9 lbs
- Stainless steel pistons are non-corrosive
- Rubber silencers and nylon valve guides for noise-free action
- 4 stainless steel valves with valve springs underneath
- Innovative water key rubber to reduce interruption of air flow
- 3 water keys
- Convenient hand rest
- Water catchers
- Large shank mouthpiece receiver
- Main slide tuning trigger
- clear acrylic tuning trigger guard
- Willson 51D-3 mouthpiece, made in Germany
- MTS hard case, made in USA
More from this collection