This is a recording of a spectacular German trombone quartet featuring Olaf Ott, who eventually became a member of Berliner Philharmoniker. Another member, Ulrich Behrends, is a freelance trombonist who was a physician before going pro on trombone. The other two are Ulrich Dieckmann and Helman Baumer (bass). Released 1997.
1. Processional 'Let There Be Light'
2. Scottish Dances: I. Prince Edward's Paven
3. Scottish Dances: II. The Queine Of England's Paven
4. Scottish Dances: III. Paven
5. Scottish Dances: IV. Galliard
6. Fant On The Hexachord
7. Trbn Qt, Op.117: I. Allegro Vivace, Derek Bourgeois
8. Trbn Qt, Op.117: II. Adagio Molto
9. Trbn Qt, Op.117: III. Presto
10. Ser: I. Movt: 1. Adagio, Quasi Rubato/Cadenza/Allegro
11. Ser: II. Movt: 2. Adagio
12. Ser: III. Movt: 3. Allegro Furioso
13. Three Swedish Tunes: I. Who Can Sail Without A Breeze?
14. Three Swedish Tunes: II. And Soon It Will Be Blossom Time
15. Three Swedish Tunes: III. Walking Tune From Appelbo
16. In Memoriam
17. Night's Journey
Here is a live performance of the Triton Quartet playing Trombone Quartet, Op.117: I. Allegro Vivace, by Derek Bourgeois: