The Horn Guys is open weekly for shipping and order pickup. December Marcus Bonna cases have arrived.
Schilke Large Shank Trombone Mouthpiece
This is a classic line of trombone mouthpieces made in Chicago my Schilke Music for many years. Sizes 50-52 are for symphonic tenor trombone or euphonium, and sizes 58-60 are for bass trombone.
- 50 - medium size for bands and orchestras
- 51 - large, the standard for the modern symphonic sound
- 51C4 - 51 with a slightly shallower cup and a #4 semi-flat rim. For Byron Peebles, LA Phil
- 51D - deep for euphonium
- 52E2 - wide, deep for euphonium
- 58 - bass trombone medium
- 59 - bass trombone large
- 60 - bass trombone XL
More from this collection