Elementary Level, edited by A. F. Robinson: A fundamental course for individual or like-instrument class instruction.
Intermediate Level, edited by J.E.Skornicka: A follow-up course for individual or like-instrument class instruction. Includes a fingering chart, etudes and studies, as well as short melodies for solo, duet and trio formats.
Advanced Level, edited by William Gower and H. Voxman: An outlined course of study designed to follow the elementary and intermediate levels of any instructional method, the Rubank Advanced Methods are considered to be one of the gold standards of advanced instrumental study. Therer are two volumes of the Advanced Methods. The specially designed units provide a complete pedagogy:
* Scales and Arpeggios - All of the major and minor keys are covered in the complete two-book course
* Melodic Interpretation - Including 20+ contest level duets in each book
* Solo Preparation - Six contest level solos included
* Articulation Studies - Specialized for each instrument
* Exercises in Flexibility (brass)
* Ornamentation - All types are introduced.