The Horn Guys is shipping weekly, order pickup by appointment.
Gard Bags 41-MSK Fixed Bell Horn Gig Bag
This is a lightweight soft case for double horn made by Gard Bags in India. It's black nylon with firm foam padding and soft fabric interior. It has an ingenious foam cone to support the bell flare and a foam belt to surround the instrument and suspend it in the middle of the case. With soft cases like this you do need to be gentle in handling, but this one has the most padding you could want in 5.6 lbs.
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts & pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 20mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- Bell area protected by a wooden disc padded with dense foam.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware.
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
Dimensions: 23.5 x 21 x 14"
Weight: 5.6 lbs
More from this collection