The Horn Guys is shipping early and often. Mostly.
Bonna summer order is fixed. Reserve your new custom Bonna case for fall delivery.
Can't ship to AU and NZ right now.
Conn Elkhart 6H Tenor Trombone Used
This is a professional tenor trombone made by C.G Conn in Elkhart, Indiana in about 1960. It has the classic dimensions that have been the archetype for many other trombones since: .500" bore hand slide, 8" bell. As played by Frank Rosolino and many others.
- 2-piece 8" brass bell, unsoldered rim
- .500" bronze slide with chrome plated nickel inside tubes, nickel crook and trim
- removable balance weight
- original case
- minor loss of plating on inside slide tubes, but it's not noticeable with regards to slide action. The hand slide is outstanding
- some evidence of dent removal from tuning slide crook
- lacquer is intact but is darkened due to age
More from this collection