Adams TB1 Bb/F Symphonic Trombone
The Adams TB1 is the newest piece of craftsmanship developed and fully handcrafted by the Adams Brass professionals. The instrument features an open short wrap with open flow rotary valve and a nickel silver single bore slide. The 1-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell is made with the same precision as all other Adams Brass instruments, combining true artisanal skills with modern improved techniques. The open feel, deepness, and richness in sound, in combination with a smooth and quick hand slide action, make the TB1 ideal for both symphonic and solo performance.
- Bell: 1-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell - 217.5 mm (8.56")
- Bore: Tenor 13.9 mm (0.547")
- Wrap: Open short wrap F attachment with Meinlschmidt Open Flow rotary
- Slide: Nickel silver single bore
- Main Tuning Slide: Reverse
- Finish: Lacquered
- Gauge: 0.60 mm (0.023")
- Case: Adams fiberglass case
Custom options including slide bore, outside slide material, bell material and finish are available, which add about 10% to the cost.
More from this collection