The Horn Guys is closed for more summer vacation.
The next shipping day is Monday August 22.
JPro Alto Trombone Case
This is a lightweight case for alto trombone from Tianjin, China. It is made for John Packer UK, sellers of the JP Rath alto trombone. This case is included with the JP Rath, but it has a universal fit for nearly any alto trombone. Instruments with trill rotor or Bb rotor should fit fine. Check your hand slide length. Some older German instruments with the long tenon may not fit. Shown in the photos with an Adams AT1 Glassl model. That hand slide could possibly fit in the other direction, it doesn't matter that much.
- Molded fiberglass shell with padding inside and out
- Removable nylon cover attached by hook & loop fastener
- Zipper closure, top and end handles
- Includes backpack straps, mouthpiece pouch, accessory pouch, several movable pads
- Cleaning rod storage loops
- 2 interior storage compartments
- Exterior music pocket, sewn-on
- Longest hand slide including tenon: 25.5", 65 cm
- Weight: 8.6 lbs, 3.9 kg (including all the straps and accessories)
- Size: 28 x 9.5 x 10.5", 71 x 24 x 27 cm
More from this collection