The Horn Guys is open twice weekly for shipping and order pickup. Please contact me by email. -Steve
The Fall Marcus Bonna shipment has arrived.
Bach Stradivarius LT42BOFG Tenor Trombone, Demo
This is a lightly used mint condition Bach Stradivarius LT42BOFG Centennial model trombone. The Centennial is the newest version of the venerable Bach 42 design, introduced in 2018. This model features an oversize German rotary valve called the Open Flow. 42BOF: 42B Open Flow. This is the next evolution of Bach's Greenhoe and Artisan models with its very open F-attachment wrap and unique bracing.
- A traditional 42 bell, with the ultimate in tonal response and ability to change the color of sound
- “Bell-free bracing” allows the bell to vibrate freely, creating a quicker response with more clarity and projection
- European designed Meinlschmidt Open-Flow valve, creating an ease of playability in the low register, while maintaining a great high range as well
- Case has a wine-colored nest and a special case badge commemorating the 100th year of Vincent Bach’s business. It’s also Vincent’s 90th year of trombone manufacturing
- Jay Friedman, principal trombonist with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, was involved with the design of this trombone.
- Factory Demo
- Horn Guys 1-year warranty, excluding finish
- Gold brass bell, all nickel lightweight hand slide
- European designed, Meinlschmidt open-flow rotary valve
- "Bell-free bracing" style
- .547" bore
- Traditional 42 slide leadpipe
- Genuine Vincent Bach model 341 6-1/2AL mouthpiece
- Deluxe Centennial model wood shell case
More from this collection