The Horn Guys is shipping weekly, order pickup by appointment.
Next Marcus Bonna shipment arrives soon - waiting for a flight in Sao Paolo now.
Bach A47X Artisan Tenor Trombone
This is a new professional tenor trombone from Vincent Bach in Elkhart, Indiana. As part of the Artisan series, this horn is modular and has several choices for each component. The stock setup is below but given some wait, they can be built nearly any way you like.
- Weighted brass .547" hand slide with 3 leadpipes: A47, B42, B42O
- X-braced rotary valve set
- Brass reverse tuning slide
- Brass 8.5" 1-piece modular bell with flat wire French-style rim
- Bach case
The distinctive X-wrap should add stability and projection with its extra bracing from the crossed tubes. Designed for trombone soloist Peter Steiner.
- Hand slides in several bores, weights and metals
- Bells with screw flare and case to match, for compact travel
- Bells of different metals, rim styles or mandrel shape
- Axial rotor or straight neckpipe
- Tuning slide bows in 3 metals
More from this collection