The Horn Guys is open weekly for shipping and order pickup.
Up to $250 instant rebate on new Conn, King and Bach pro instruments through June 30.
Protec PB316SBDLX PROPAC DLX Screw Bell Horn Case
Designed to fit the smallest and largest wraps (including the Geyer wrap), Protec’s new Screw Bell French Horn PRO PAC allows for a custom fit with sections for sheet music, a mute, and small accessories—all in a single lightweight compact case. The ultimate in transportation, the PB316SBDLX is carry-on friendly with most airlines, includes a padded shoulder strap, and is compatible with Protec’s optional backpack strap (model# BPSTRAP) and optional trolley (model #T1).
Lined with soft nylex, the interior can be customized using the various modular parts: body block with secure strap, lid body block, zippered accessory pouch, and double mouthpiece pouch. Each modular part features hook & loop fasteners that allow it to be positioned anywhere inside the case. The removable mute pouch features a drawstring closure and is securely held by retaining straps. The lightweight frame is made of shock-absorbing wood and is covered with water-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon. Comfort Features
- Quick-lock closure
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Includes padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Attachable to optional trolley (Model # T1)
- Subway handle
- Dual corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Water-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon exterior
- Front-side zippered pocket
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Soft non-abrasive nylex lining
- Modular body block with secure strap
- Modular zippered accessory pouch
- Modular double mouthpiece pouch
- Removable padded mute pouch with drawstring closure
- Modular lid body block
More from this collection