The Horn Guys is shipping early and often. /Mostly.
Vintage Elkhart Conn 62H Bass Trombone Used
This is a 1960's era Conn 62H bass trombone in terrific shape. The unique bell section is stock except for the trigger setup which was added by Robb Stewart. The hand slide was built by Larry Minick and its action is outstanding and light. Two removable leadpipes are included, as well as an older Cronkhite gig bag. Played professionally in Los Angeles.
- .562" bronze slide with lightweight tuning mechanism by Larry Minick
- Dual stacked rotors in F and D, second rotor converts to E.
- Robb Stewart linkages
- Rose brass 9.5" bell and one-piece bell branch
- Used gig bag
- Two leadpipes
- Without serial number
- Lacquer loss on hand slide
- Small ding in neckpipe area
- The E-crook is stuck in the D extension, but the whole assembly is movable
This is a great horn. I want it. - Steve
If you would like a different case with this trombone, please ask and we'll make you a great deal.
More from this collection