Get free shipping on orders above $39 within the US. Use coupon code FALLSPECIAL at checkout.
S.E. Shires Standard Series Tenor Trombone
The S.E. Shires Standard Series trrombone is a single-specification instrument handmade like our other Artist Model instruments in our Hopedale, Massachusetts factory. Configured with some of our most popular components, the Standard Series was created with the most discerning players in mind. It features a unique bell design that offers a rich core paired with the superior projection and clarity that are the hallmark of all S.E. Shires instruments. The S.E. Shires rotary valve maintains the cross-sectional area of the bore through the valve ports, resulting in a responsive and full-sounding low register. Its modular design is fully compatible with S. E. Shires Custom Series components.
Option (Standard Model TBSSG):
- SSY Bell: 8.5 inch, two piece, hand-hammered “TI” taper in yellow brass with traditionally brazed seams and soldered bead
- S.E. Shires rotary F valve
- TY Tuning Slide: yellow brass, drawn tubing
- TW47 Handslide: .547-inch bore, standard-weight yellow brass; nickel-silver wide crook
- 1.5-venturi leadpipe
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires makers mark and traditional floral pattern
More from this collection